Recruiter.com used a significant piece by Beth as part of their article: Appreciate Your Administrative Professionals Every Day
Answers From Leadership Podcast – Beth talks about leadership and overcoming overwhelm.
Careers In Government – Beth is a regular contributor.
ChurchLeaderGazette.com – How to Say Goodbye to a Staff Member
Ignoring Myths About Managing Your Boss (The Globe and Mail) Beth’s take on thank-you notes is referenced.
Creative Click Media – New Year Resolutions
Edhelper.com – Beth contributed to this site for over 7 years, and many of her children’s stories remain available there.
Pastors.com – Various articles specifically for church staff
First for Women – Beth was interviewed about virtual assisting and was featured on a full-page spread
The Ship Station – HOPE Unlimited is featured as a business offering social media support services.
LeadX Beth is a regular contributor
Writing Credits – In addition to the above, past media/published credits have included:
- Rip & Equip contributor to Rev! Magazine
- Co-authored podcast episodes with Quick and Dirty Tips “Public Speaker” Lisa B. Marshall
- Wrote leader’s guide for best selling author Donna Partow’s Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be
- Assisted speaker Frankie Sherman with her book, Why We Need Girlfriends
- National Association of Church Business Administration Ledger
- Contributor to Christian Tools of Affirmation
- South Carolina World
- ProFile for Ministry Office Professionals
- Shuttle, Spindle & Dyepot