All that’s missing–is you!
Do you need someone to bounce ideas off of? Are you curious about what it means to be a virtual assistant? Do you want to create a better professional workflow and enjoy a less overwhelmed life? Do you need to vent about some issues you need to handle at work?
I can help!
Nearly 30 years of administrative, management and entrepreneurial experience, writing, speaking and a reputation for creativity and responsiveness position me to be an engaging and practical friend to overwhelmed professionals and entrepreneurs.
I can objectively consider your areas of frustration either as an individual professional or in the larger context of your workplace. I’m very familiar with personality styles, time management approaches, communication skills and office/operations management and am constantly learning how to manage my own professional and personal life in a more effective way, so always have ideas to share.
But I’m not a coach, nor a consultant. I don’t offer official credentials or extensive packages for coaching/consulting. However, I do have expertise and creative ideas to offer–the types of things that would be a great discussion over coffee to help you work through your questions and curiosities. And sometimes, those casual conversations are fantastic for “light-bulb” moments and that one suggestion that makes all the difference.
So, I offer “Conversations over Coffee” for overwhelmed professionals, on a variety of topics. For example:
- What’s it mean to start and run a virtual assistance business?
- How can I better manage my email?
- What tools and technology might be good for me?
- How can I better get along with my business partner?
- How do you run your bookkeeping for your small business?
- How can I handle difficult clients?
- What steps should I take to make the transition out of employment into entrepreneurship?
- Should I start blogging?
- How can I live out my faith and values in my workplace?
- I’d like to share what I’m learning out of my professional development reading.
These are just a few of the topics that we can discuss.
How Does it Work?
Conversations Over Coffee are held via Zoom video conferencing, a free and reliable service, or via phone call if that is more comfortable for you.
You can book a one-hour* conversation session for $50.00. If this interests you, please contact me to request a time, and I will get in touch with you about scheduling a session. I will then invoice you and once payment is received, the session will be formally booked.
A few other things you should know:
- Coffee Conversations are designed for those who want to talk directly with me for a focused session on professional topics of your choice. For those seriously interested in ongoing Virtual Assisting packages, I offer a free 30-minute consultation specifically about virtual assisting to determine if our team would be a fit for your needs. These two opportunities are unique and not interchangeable.
- *A Conversation Over Coffee session is considered to be any amount of time up to, and capped at, 60 minutes.
- Every attempt will be made to book the COC in a timely way in accordance to when payment is received.
- This is a non-refundable service.
- The coffee is symbolic, though I may very well have a mug of it while on the call with you and hope you will too (unless you like tea!)
To expedite a booking, you can use this button to pre-pay.