Executive Virtual Assistance
The Easy Start plan is designed specifically for our new clients as a path to a successful relationship with an Executive VA. It is a required first step for ALL new VA clients (even if you already participate in the free membership or have used us for specialist services.)
When you are considering an Executive Virtual Assistant, you may find it challenging to decide on the specific tasks to start with, and what package would work best for you. So we designed this introductory package to do the following:
- Help you try a relationship with us with a minimal financial commitment.
- Narrow down your one or two biggest needs, or "pain points" that we can help you overcome.
- Give us the time to consider the unique rhythm, relationship, and results that could come from our collaboration.
How It Works
- You enjoy a free 30-minute, no obligation strategy session. If we determine moving forward would be a good fit, you decide when you want to start a 30-day introductory period.
- You choose the size of retainer you want to establish for that 30 day period, with a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 10*, at $40 per hour. Your plan becomes active upon payment of the retainer invoice.
- You receive a "Virtual Grab Bag" of hand-picked materials from our strategy/encouragement division.
- We work with you, and for you, to establish a workable plan to attack your tasks, and do so during our normal business-hour approach.
- At the end of 30 days, we determine together whether HOPE is a fit for a long-term relationship. We waive our "no refund" policy so you can either receive a refund of unused time or apply it to a membership package, that in most cases will be of lower cost to you going forward.*Clients may purchase additional hours up to 10 total for the 30 day period at the $40/hr rate as necessary to complete initial projects. We will refund any unused time at the end of the 30 days, or the balance can be applied toward a longer-term membership. Clients who use up 10 hours before the deadline can move to a membership plan before the trial period expires if both parties agree it is a fit to move forward.
What are you waiting for? Come take a seat at our table!