An EAsy Path to Getting the Executive Virtual Assistance and/or Soft Skills Strategy you Need!
EA - Executive Assistant / SY - Soft Skills Strategy for You
The EAsy Start plan is designed specifically for our new clients who are interested in a successful relationship with an Executive VA/Soft Skills Strategist.
It is a required first step for ALL new clients who primarily want to focus on hands-on Executive Assistance, but also encouraged for those leaning more toward establishing a soft skills strategy relationship of accountability, encouragement, dialog, facilitation, resources and more. Both of these roles can often overlap/dovetail. The EAsy Start plan ...
- Helps you try a relationship with us with a minimal financial commitment.
- Gives you assistance in narrowing down your one or two biggest needs, or "pain points" that we can help you overcome in the trial period
- Gives us the time to consider the unique rhythm, relationship, and results that could come from our collaboration long-term, if both parties are agreeable.
How It Works
- You enjoy a free 30-minute, no obligation strategy session. If we determine moving forward would be a good fit, you decide when you want to start an introductory period of up to 90 days.
- You choose the size of retainer you want to establish for the introductory period with a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 10*, at $40 per hour. Your package becomes active upon payment of the retainer invoice.
- We work with you, and for you, to establish a workable plan to handle your tasks and/or soft skill strategy needs during our normal business-hour approach.
- At the end of the introductory period, we determine together whether HOPE is a fit for a long-term relationship. We waive our "no refund" policy so you can either receive a refund of unused time or you choose to apply it to either our monthly or 10/20 hour packages. In most cases, this will be of lower cost to you going forward.
What are you waiting for? Come take a seat at our table!
*Clients may purchase additional hours up to 10 total for the introductory period at the $40/hr rate as necessary to complete initial projects. We will refund any unused time at the end of the agreed upon introductory period, or the balance can be applied toward one of our other packages. Clients who use up 10 hours before the deadline can move to a membership/retainer before the trial period expires if both parties agree it is a fit to move forward.