Assistance. Accountability. Administrative Strategy.
YOU can have your own highly competent and pleasant Executive Assistant without a stressful financial or time commitment!
- One Hour At-the-Ready: One hour of hands-on VA service and/or video strategy session(s) anytime during the calendar month (in 15 minute increments as needed.)
- High Priority Status: while we practice timeliness for all our clients, projects/tasks/messages from members are handled in a way that guarantees especially prompt turnaround.
- Accountability: You’ll receive a personal email from Beth during the first week of the month to check on potential tasks, strategy sessions or other forms of accountability you want for the month. You may also choose to have her schedule up to two additional prompters at no further charge.
- Lowest Hourly Rate for four additional hours: 10% off lowest advertised hourly rate for up to four additional hours per month. Currently, that means $31 per hour for hours 2-5, $35 per hour for more than 5.
- Invoice convenience: hours two + (if needed) aren’t invoiced until the next month.
- Friend of Hope Status: You’ll be listed as a Friend of Hope, our program honoring supporters of Breath of Hope, our collection of virtual, self-paced resources. You'll be regularly thanked publicly in our networks.
- Give HOPE Fund Participation: a small portion of your membership fee will automatically be deferred into our Give HOPE Fund to bless others.