Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the H.O.P.E. Collective. Our team of independent contractors provides a variety of support to our clients, under the direction of Beth Beutler.
While we don't guarantee frequent work, we always like to make a connection with others who serve with a professional, responsive approach similar to our values (see sidebar). If that sounds like you, please take the following steps:
- Download and read over the independent subcontractor agreement
- Subscribe to A Breath of Hope so that you can build an understanding of our approach and culture
- Contact Beth to let her know of your interest. Please include a summary of your experience and skill set. Thank you and we appreciate your interest!
How We Want to be Described
- Honest: operating with ethics; giving truthful yet gracious feedback; not manipulating situations for our own benefit; doing what we say we will do when we say we will do it.
- Organized: using efficient, streamlined systems to reduce the overwhelm in our client's lives.
- Proactive: seeking to collaborate with clients to improve their professional (or if applicable, personal) lives, not just do assigned tasks; making suggestions when appropriate; and keeping ahead of deadlines.
- Engaged: being timely in responses with Beth, other colleagues, and clients; practicing appropriate warmth in dialog; and being a team player enthusiastic about HOPE Unlimited’s mission to Help Overwhelmed Professionals Excel and Exhale, having fun doing it.