As a follower of Jesus Christ, my faith is at the core of everything I do. Through the years, HOPE Unlimited has served both the business and the faith community. It’s current focus is on Helping Overwhelmed Professionals Excel, primarily those pursuing their own businesses or online platforms of some sort, but also those who are trying to juggle the demands of a busy professional and personal life. While our products and services have changed somewhat, moving more toward the business rather than religious community, we have not changed our core beliefs and principles.
We believe in Jesus Christ alone as Savior, and that a simple relationship with Him, based on what He did for on the cross, is available to anyone who places their trust in Him, regardless of religious background or affiliation. If you are interested in knowing more about what this means, we’d love for you to contact us.
We look to the Bible as our foundation of guidance for life and business practices. While we appreciate other sources of wisdom, the Bible (using contextual understanding) is the premier source of values for us.
Our collective is not required to share the same faith as us. Several do, but we do not require it. However, we do encourage them to align with the core values of the company so that we can be described as:
- Honest: operating with ethics; giving truthful yet gracious feedback; not manipulating situations for our own benefit; doing what we say we will do when we say we will do it.
- Organized: using efficient, streamlined systems to reduce the overwhelm in our client’s lives
- Proactive: seeking to collaborate with clients to improve their professional (or if applicable, personal) lives, not just do assigned tasks; making suggestions when appropriate; and keeping ahead of deadlines.
- Engaged: being timely in responses with clients and one another; practicing appropriate warmth in dialog; and a being a team player enthusiastic about HOPE Unlimited’s mission to Help Overwhelmed Professionals Excel.
We do not require our clients and customers to share our faith views. We are delighted that this has not been a problem.
One of the other things we do to bring HOPE to the world is to have a Give HOPE Fund, used to bless the general public, community service providers or non-profit organizations.
We defer a small portion of each redeemed prepaid client hour and our HOPE Patrons income into that account. We also give clients and referral partners a completely optional opportunity at each order to direct a small portion (i.e. ¼ or ½ hour or more) from their order/earnings into the Give HOPE Fund. Many do, on a regular basis.
We use the fund to provide certain helpful materials free of charge, benefit 501(c)3 organizations, or participate in public service initiatives. Examples:
- Participating in the Adopt-A-Cop program, providing needed items and small gifts of encouragement to a deputy in the Greenville County Sheriff Office.
- Paid time to volunteer for a non-profit
- Purchase of Facebook advertising or PR services for a non-profit
- Sponsoring a community service event
- Provision of VA services to community service organizations without billing the organization
- Commissioning special projects (i.e. involving writing, design, audio/visual) that we wish to provide without charging a fee
- Participation in fund raising events such as 5Ks
One of our biggest projects is the Bible study that you can download below. It was a collaborative effort for the benefit of Life In Abundance and is a non-denominational guide through Psalm 3, offered to help anyone who feels unsettled or overwhelmed about any concern(s) in their lives, professional OR personal. We hope it will be a blessing to many.
Click on the image to download.